- Name: Gia Marino
- Address: 229 Sullivan St. New York
- Phone: (717) 497-9219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 October - Present
• Produce complete frontend development of client’s e-commerce website redesign and re-platform.
• Manage QA efforts and triage of all issues and opportunities.
• Executed and analyzed A/B and usability of Rebates.com, a pharmaceutical coupon website, generating $2.5MM year one.
• Responsible for creating UI designs, wireframes, and mock ups for additional modules to Rebates.com.
• Daily reporting of CPAs, activation rates and contact quantities.
• Defined business requirements, use cases, and documentation relating to the development of Steer Safe, a safe driver application.
• Responsible for maintaining communication with client, developers, and team members to ensure targeted achievement and functionality of app.
• Performed SEO and site optimizations on the Answers Network, a network of 100+ mobile gaming websites. Grew to include 15MM monthly organic visits.
• Completed daily reporting on network-wide revenue, ad and site performance metrics.
2014 January - 2014 October
• Effectively prioritized and executed tasks including, but not limited to, monthly expense management, event coordination and executive scheduling management.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners and clients.
2013 April - 2014 January
The Salted Knot
• Sole proprietor of a soft pretzel retail establishment.
• Manage all facets of the business including the day-to-day operations.
• Manage supply chain, including inventory and purchasing, to ensure a lean process.
Skills & Knowledge
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Google Analythics
- Google Adwords
- Google AdExchange
- Google DFP
- Microsoft Excel
2016 October - Present
Downtown United Soccer Club
• Coach and mentor to the youth soccer program.
2008 August - 2012 May
Duquesne University Division I Women’s Soccer Team
• Managed student responsibilities while competing at a Division I level.
• Enhanced time management and leadership capabilities.
2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Concentrations in Marketing and Supply Chain Management